Automotive Gloves Special gloves designed for automotive related tasks. Mechanics, technicians, and hobbyists use these gloves to protect their hands while working on vehicles, and are ideal for general automotive maintenance, automotive assembly, roadside assistance, and mechanical labor. It is suitable for automobiles and other mechanical equipment. AIBON carries automotive gloves in a variety of materials, sizes, and types. You can choose gloves that meet your specific requirements.
- Resistant to chemicals and abrasion
- Able to adapt to high temperatures
- Excellent wear resistance
- Comfort and breathability
- Tear resistance
Custom Automotive Gloves Supplier in China
AIBON specializes in providing the best gloves for the automotive industry. These auto-mechanical gloves are ideal for offering protection against risks. Most especially when expose to hazards, including grease, oil, dirt, filth, and sharp edges. It protects hands from general roughness and irritation. Our automotive gloves perform exactly what they say on the package.
Launch your automotive glove business with AIBON. We provide a broad selection of automotive gloves you can choose from. There are plenty of options that fit your specific needs. High-quality materials and production techniques are utilized to make protective solutions.
If you want more information, please feel free to contact us.
Why Choose AIBON Auto Gloves
AIBON gloves for automotive work have great qualities that make them an excellent choice. Here are the top six features that most of our clients have mentioned.
Right combination of thickness, sturdiness, and tactile feel
Very flexible and comfortable to wear all-day
Provide protection against liquids, battery acid, etc.
Designed with maximum performance
Puncture-resistant toughness and security
Maintain non-slip grip in both dry and oily areas
What gloves are best for auto mechanics?
Because the glove material is highly adaptable, those working in the automotive industry have unique needs for personal protective equipment. These gloves are required to be more resistant to dangers such as extreme heat, cuts, water, cold, oil, corrosive chemicals, etc. Therefore, for gloves that are more resistant to Anti-acid, alkali, oil, and other characteristics, Nitrile gloves are a worthy choice. It is best for handling oil, and grease, puncture-resistant, chemical-resistant, and abrasion-resistant, provides good grip, and is suitable for people with latex allergies.
Different Auto Gloves Types
Below are the top three classifications and its advantage.
Nitrile gloves: They are divided into disposable nitrile and chemical nitrile glove. Since they are made of nitrile, they are suitable for all jobs in the automotive industry.
- Disposable nitrile weight: 3.5g, 4.0g, 4.5g, 5.0g, 5.5g, 6.0g
- Industrial nitrile gloves thickness: 8mil, 11mil, 13mil, 15mil, 18mil, 22mil
Pros: Handles oil, grease and chemicals. Resistant to punctures, chemicals and abrasion, and handling certain chemicals and solvents, they provide a good grip and are suitable for people with latex allergies.
Disadvantages: Disposable nitrile can only be used for electrical wiring and electronic equipment, while industrial nitrile can be adapted to more places.
Nitrile coated gloves:
The glove core is made of nylon, polyester, cotton, and other materials, which are soaked in nitrile raw material. The surface is treated with micro-foam, sandy finished, ultra-thin foam, and smooth. Because the surface is made of nitrile material, it is very suitable for all work in the automotive industry, it can also be used in different industries such as ship manufacturing, paper processing, automobile welding, etc.
Advantages: Handles specific chemicals and solvents, provides protection against a variety of chemicals, ensures user safety, is suitable for car maintenance, car painting, road maintenance, etc., and has multiple functions such as defense, waterproof, cold protection, and heat resistance.
When choosing automotive gloves, you must consider factors such as the specific task, level of protection required, comfort, and any specific features required for the job. Additionally, gloves should fit well to ensure dexterity and reduce the risk of accidents. It’s a good idea to have a variety of gloves available to handle the different tasks and potential hazards in the automotive work environment.
Industry Operations Where it Works
- Mechanical Repair and Maintenance Oil Changes: Automotive gloves protect hands from oil, grease and other lubricants during oil changes.
- Tire Care and Changing Tires: When changing tires, gloves can protect your hands from dust, dirt, and potential sharp edges on wheel components
- Engine Spark Plug and Engine Parts Replacement: Grease and dirt are collected when replacing spark plugs, and engine parts are often exposed to oil and other liquids. Wearing gloves can better prevent dirt from being collected.
- Appliance wiring and electronic equipment: When handling electrical components, gloves can protect against electric shock and prevent damage to sensitive electronic equipment.
- Car body Sanding and Painting: Gloves can protect your hands from the chemicals in paint and solvents and prevent abrasions during the sanding process.
- General Maintenance Routine Inspections: Whether checking fluid levels or various parts of your vehicle, any maintenance or repairs on handling tools and equipment, gloves keep your hands clean and protected.
- Car interior and exterior cleaning: Gloves help protect hands from cleaning chemicals, polishes and other detailing products.
- Metalwork Welding and Fabrication: For tasks involving welding, cutting, or fabricating, gloves that are heat-resistant and resistant to sharp edges are essential.
- Diagnostic work: When working with diagnostic equipment, gloves prevent contamination and provide a barrier between the technician and the vehicle.
- Road Emergency Repairs: Car gloves can be used to handle tools and make quick repairs, it is important to choose the right type of car gloves based on the specific task involved
Top 3 Considerations Before Choosing Automotive Gloves
- Type of Work
- Size and Fit of Gloves