Electrical gloves, a type of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), are worn during electrical work to protect individuals from electrical shocks and other hazards. They are made with rubber, latex, or synthetic materials on the glove surface to prevent the flow of electric current. Their main features and functions include:
- Excellent insulation properties.
- Good dexterity.
- Versatility to accommodate various voltage classes (Class 00, Class 0, Class 1, etc.).
- Comfortable to wear
China Custom Electrical Gloves Supplier
Electricians and other workers who work on electrical wires wear electrician gloves. These gloves protect your forearms, wrists and hands. It’s made from latex or natural rubber, or other synthetic materials that provide the right amount of electrical safety. The choice of specific materials depends on the specific operating environment and the level of voltage protection required. The most important thing is to make sure the gloves meet safety standards and are properly tested and certified to ensure safety. Wearing gloves can also prevent hand fatigue, good anti-slip and grip, specific material characteristics:
- Natural Rubber: Natural rubber gloves provide good electrical insulation, they provide good insulating properties and are flexible, making them suitable for a variety of tasks.
- Synthetic materials: Some electrical gloves are made of synthetic materials, such as neoprene, nitrile, or other rubber-like compounds, which provide electrical insulation and may have better resistance to chemicals and oils than natural rubber. It is more flexible and breathable, and is generally used for ordinary wire contacts to provide higher flexibility.
AIBON uses high-quality and durable rubber materials and synthetic gloves. The nylon and polyester gloves are made of nitrile, latex and other materials to achieve an insulating effect. The rubber gloves are thicker and are formed in one go on the production line, while the synthetic voltage gloves are made on the production line. Gloves are made by immersing them online in Dingqing, latex and other materials.
We also provide gloves of various sizes, colors and cuff lengths. You can use insulated gloves with Class 00, Class 0 and Class 1, which are suitable for different voltages such as different voltages. The working voltages are 500V, 1000V, 7500V, etc. They can also provide different levels of voltage protection depending on the application.
Send us your inquiry now!
Why Choose Us
Our electrical gloves are manufactured according to EN, CE, ANSI, and other standards. Before shipment, they have been tested to ASTM standards.
To ensure we provide defect-free electrical hand gloves, we have strict quality inspections and tests. We ensure they meet international and industry quality standards.
We can manufacture electrical hand gloves as per your specifications to suit your specific business needs.
Variety of Applications
Electrical hand gloves can be used for:
- Service production
- Electricity distribution rooms
- Power generation
- Electrical contracting
- Railway power distribution maintenance
- Transportation power distribution
- Power & communication applications
- Repairing and maintenance