Abrasion Resistant Gloves
Abrasion Resistant Gloves are designed to protect hands from abrasive surfaces and materials. They offer protection against cuts, scratches, & other abrasions that can occur when working with sharp objects, tools, and machinery.
- Cut-resistant Design
- Reinforced Fingertips
- Non-slip Grips
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Heat and Flame Resistance
- Waterproof and Chemical Resistant Coating
- Breathable and Comfort Linings
- Impact Protection
Custom Abrasion Resistant Gloves Manufacturer in China
AIBON supplies a broad range of abrasion-resistant gloves for your applications or any projects. You can choose from our several different styles, such as anti-impact, palm coated, cut-resistant, heat-resistant, string knit, and more. We also cater OEM/ODM designs to boom your brand.
All gloves are extensively tested for quality and safety, & come with a warranty for peace of mind. They are certified in EN, ISO, ANSI, ASTM, NFPA 2113, and more. Thus, you can guarantee safe and effective abrasion-resistant gloves at AIBON!
If you are interested, please let us know your requirements. Message us immediately!
- Automotive Repair
- Construction Work
- Metal Fabrication
- Oil & Gas
- Glass Manufacturing, etc.
AIBON abrasion-resistant gloves offer a range of advantages or pros for users.
Our abrasion-resistant gloves are made from materials that offer superior resistance to abrasion, cuts, scrapes, & other injuries.
AIBON gloves are designed to withstand wear and tear, which makes them more durable than other types of gloves in the market. They are resistant to punctures & tears. Thus, they can last longer than other types of gloves.
Designed with textured surfaces. Offer better grip, for easy handle objects more effectively in construction, manufacturing industry and more.
Typically made from flexible materials, our gloves allow for a full range of motion. Meaning, they are comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. They are also designed from breathable materials that help to reduce sweat & prevent skin irritation.
At AIBON, our abrasion-resistant gloves are more cost-effective in the long run because they last longer & provide better protection. Meaning, users will need to replace their gloves less frequently, which can help to reduce costs over time.
- Synthetic rubber
- Offers excellent protection against abrasions, cuts, & punctures
- Ideal for industries such as construction & oil and gas
- PVC is a synthetic plastic
- Lightweight and flexible materials
- PVC gloves offer good grip & protection against abrasions
- Suitable for construction, plumbing, & agriculture
- Resistant to oils and chemicals, ideal for use in hazardous environments.
- Most affordable types of abrasion-resistant gloves available
- Ideal choice for industries with a high turnover rate of gloves.
- PE gloves are lightweight and flexible, thus comfortable to wear
- Resistant to water and other liquids, ideal for use in wet or damp environments.
- Nitrile gloves are resistant to chemicals, oils, and other hazardous materials
- Ideal for use in industries such as automotive, chemical, and healthcare.
- Puncture-resistant, thus, a popular choice in industries that involve handling sharp objects or materials.
- Designed to fit snugly to the hand, providing excellent dexterity and comfort during use.
- PU gloves offer excellent dexterity
- Suitable for tasks that require precision & control.
- Designed to be breathable, thus, reduce sweating & prevent skin irritation
- Offer good grip, thus ideal for handling small parts/objects
AIBON can customize abrasion-resistant gloves to meet your specific needs. We can add some features to the gloves to make it more comfortable and safe to use.
- Extra padding or cushioning to the gloves in areas that may be exposed to heavy wear and tear.
- Different types of coatings to the gloves for additional protection against abrasive surfaces.
- Incorporating special materials such as Kevlar, carbon fiber, and other synthetic fibers for enhanced durability.
- Special designs such as finger loops & reinforced palm areas for improved grip and dexterity.
- Putting a special lining or material to the interior of the gloves for improved comfort & breathability.
- Variety of closures, such as hook and loop, snaps, and zippers, to ensure a secure fit.
- And many more.