Custom Pharmaceutical Gloves Manufacturer in China
Pharmaceutical gloves are personal protective equipment that protects against micro-organisms. Thus, the wearer or the patient will be away from illness or infection during medical examinations. This hand protection equipment is a cost-effective infection-control strategy.
Whether you are working in a regular dispensary or a highly controlled lab, Aibon provides a variety of pharmaceutical gloves that are 100% disposable. These gloves are suitable for chemotherapy agents. All guaranteed FDA Class 1 approved to ensure the criteria for performance such as:
- Physical Properties
- Leak Resistance
- Surgical Gloves
- Available in latex and synthetic materials
- Sterile and packed in pair
- Precise size guaranteed
- Exam Gloves
- Available in vinyl, latex, and nitrile
- Prevents biohazards and chemicals
- Wide range of sizes and thicknesses
- Cleanroom Gloves
- Specially labeled for cleanroom purposes
- With double cleanroom bagged
- Various sizes available
Why Choose Aibon
- Aibon pharmaceutical gloves are manufactured using high-grade materials.
- Adhere to the user’s hand anatomy for comfort feels and lessen hand fatigue
- Colors, sizes, materials, and features can be customized as per request
- We design pharmaceutical gloves as per PPE requirements and standards
When to Use Pharmaceutical Gloves
You can use pharmaceutical gloves when you need to touch someone’s body fluids as follows:
- Respiratory secretions
You can also use these gloves when touching contaminated products or hazardous drugs.
Factors You Need to Know When Using Pharmaceutical Gloves
- Wash your hands before using gloves.
- Gloves must fit your hand when handling patient care activities.
- Use gloves made of synthetic materials as some patients are allergic to rubber. Synthetic materials include PVC, polyurethane, or nitrile.
- Take care of sharp objects as they can tear the gloves.
- Don’t use gloves with rips.
- After wearing gloves, you should wash your hands with soap and water. You can also use an alcohol-based rub.
- Pharmaceutical gloves are disposable. So don’t use it again.
- Don’t disinfect or wash the gloves.
Risk Factors in Medical Industry That Must Use Gloves
UV Radiation Exposure
In this case, thick nitrile and double latex medical gloves must be worn. These gloves provide excellent UV radiation protection.
Fungal infections of nails are caused by antibiotic dust exposure during the manufacturing process. Thus, pharmaceutical gloves may have an option of nitrile, polyurethane, or EBT. This could prevent the risk of fungal infections and antibiotic dust.