Sheet Metal Gloves
Sheet metal gloves from AIBON are the best for heavy-duty fabrication or installation tasks. Its durable features and qualities are a great advantage, especially when handling sharp-edged, rough, and heavier metal sheets. Their thickness and long-lasting, reliable protection ensure you do not feel much fear or worry about cuts and damage when dealing with any sheet metals.
- Stretchable and form-fitting design for all-day wear comfort
- It does not quickly deteriorate
- Strong grip performance even on wet, oily, lubricant, or greasy surfaces
- Hand and machine washable
- Easy to wear and take off
Custom Sheet Metal Gloves Manufacturer in China
In China, AIBON is a global leader in sheet metal glove manufacturing. Since our inception, we have provided unsurpassed services, technology, and support to our end users and distributors.
By leveraging our combined R&D knowledge and design expertise, we must provide highly innovative sheet metal gloves to all industries and markets we serve. As we work closely with our valuable customers, AIBON’s manufacturing team develops the most advanced design solutions corresponding to the tasks, works, or applications our customers need.
All sheet metal gloves are produced and equipped with all the distinct features and qualities you seek.
Throughout decades in this field, AIBON became more substantial and more successful. We are continuously committed more than ever to delivering the highest quality and long-lasting performance gloves that you have come to rely on using daily and helping you get all your tasks done right.
Please contact us right now!
Common Applications for Sheet Metal Gloves
Wearing strong and sturdy protective gloves is the safest way to prevent encountering unpleasant risks, injuries, and accidents while working with sheet metals. It is necessary as it affects your overall production performance and work hours. Our sheet metal gloves exhibit superior resistance performance, making them suitable for the following applications:
- Metal fabrication and processing
- Sheet metal installation
- Metal stamping
Construction Materials Used
The following are the main materials used for constructing sheet metal gloves:
- Metal Mesh
Supplemental Standards for Sheet Metal Gloves
A wide variety of sheet metal gloves from AIBON are manufactured that meets the key standard requirements, such as:
- ISO 13997
- ANSI/ISEA 105
Highlight Features and Advantages
– Easily adjustable wrist strap
– Ergonomically shaped and breathable
– Great dexterity
– Adequate hand protection level
– High resistance to abrasion, impact, puncture, heat, and chemical
– Available in custom sizes that fit perfectly to your hands.
– Does not easily slip off during use.
– It has better flexibility and gives freedom of movement.
– Thick and lightweight.
– Non-toxic and does not produce any allergic reaction to your skin.
– Comes in a variety of durable glove coatings.
– Strong resistance fabric featuring reinforced palm, thumb, and fingertips for more prolonged life and robustness